Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Friendship

Think about this for a minute.....
>
> If I happened to show up on your door step
> crying, would you care?
> If I called you and asked you to pick me up
> because something happened,
> would you come?
> If I had one day left, to live my life; would
> you be part of that last
> day?
> If I needed a shoulder to cry on, would you give
> me yours?
>
>  Do you know what the relationship is between
> your two eyes? They blink
> together, they move together, they cry together,
> they see things
> together and they sleep together, BUT THEY NEVER
> SEE  THE FAULTS OF EACH OTHER...
> that's what friendship is. Your aspiration is
> your motivation, your
> motivation is your belief, your belief is your
> peace, your peace is your
> target, your target is heaven, and life is like
> hell without FRIENDS.
> It's "world best friend's week". Who is your
> best friend?


This is to my best friend...Paula. What would I do without you. All of these questions have not a second thought.  We have been through  a lot of shit with each other. Just like the two eyes we are. I love you girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment